- New Certified Value for Check Rock 22 Carbon Dioxide
- The next meeting of the Methods Committee will be July 8, 2014 at 9:00 am to 10:30 am located at New Wales plant on Highway 640 west of Highway 37.
- Reviews new techniques, arranges collaborative studies of proposed methods, recommends methods for approval to be included in the “Methods Used and Adopted by the Association of Fertilizer and Phosphate Chemists”.
- Order the NEW Method Manual (2010 Version 1.93)
- Presentation given at the AAFPCO meeting on August 7, 2001 in Scottsdale, AZ, October 19, 2001 in Lakeland, Florida at the Phosphate Conference and October 22, 2001 in St. Petersburg, Florida at the Fertilizer Round Table titled ” Comparative Methods for Metals in Fertilizers and “Some” Pitfalls to Avoid. (Tables 1 – 3.) (PowerPoint Presentation on Trace Metals)
- Request: Methods to be added to the next edition of the AFPC Methods Manual. If you have a method you would like to see in the next edition of the AFPC Methods Manual please forward a copy to the Methods Committee for review. New methods will be added to the unofficial section of the manual until a collaborative study can be completed.