Holiday Fire Prevention Link
- Develops means to comply with environmental and safety issues common to the members. A generic safety plan to comply with OSHA’s Chemical Hygiene Plan for laboratories provides guidance in formulating specific lab plans.
- Related link for Laboratory Safety is http://www.labsafety.org.
- OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) http://www.osha.gov/
- MSHA (Mine Safety & Health Administration) http://www.msha.gov/
- AIHA (American Industrial Hygiene Association) Health & Safety Committee http://www2.umdnj.edu/eohssweb/aiha/
- NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/homepage.html
- IARC (International Agency for Research on Cancer) http://www.iarc.fr/
- NTP (National Toxicology Program) http://ntp-server.niehs.nih.gov/
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) http://www.epa.gov/
- FDEP (Florida Department of Environmental Protection)QA Activities http://www.floridadep.org/labs/qa/index.htm
- Drinking Water/Waste Water Operator Certification Program http://www.dep.state.fl.us/water/wff/ocp/index.htm